Using beeswax and blends of essential oils to give a natural scent to your room while burning.
Coconut oil helps the beeswax burn evenly while the lead-free cotton wick is braided to help fuel the flame. When you burn a beeswax candle you purify the air in the room and have a natural negative ion generator which can improve air quality. Burn Time 30 hrs.
How to Use
Burn Time 30 hrs.
Burn within sight, and keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
Burning Instructions: Trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4” of wax remains.
Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Lead-Free Cotton Wick
Natural wax produced by honey bees
- improve air quality
- healthy to burn
- negative Ion generator
Oil extracted from raw coconuts
- helps the beeswax to burn evenly
Essential Oil Blends
- natural oils extracted from different plants’ parts through processes such as steam distillation, solvent extraction and expressed oils
We have blended various oils together to create the different scents we are bringing to life through the candles to scent your home.
Lead Free Cotton Wick
- not harmful to you or the environment
- easier to maintain the candle
- strands of cotton fibers braided to form the wick, helps the fuel to reach the flame which can then ignite properly
8 oz. matte black glass jar enclosed in a beautiful gift box.